The eLearning team is here to support faculty pursuing innovation in teaching and learning!
We have a variety of sessions designed to help you best leverage technology in your teaching. View our Winter 2017 Workshops brochure for a complete list of sessions.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in the Winter semester seminars:
- Blackboard Essentials, Grade Center, Assessments, SafeAssign, and Collaborate Ultra
- Foundations of Online/Hybrid Course Development
- Introduction to Camtasia 9
- Engaging Learning through Online Discussion
- How to Edit and Manipulate Digital Images
- and more!
Can’t make it to a seminar? No problem! Please feel free to reach out to the eLearning team for help or assistance in best leveraging technology in teaching.
Here is to a wonderful start of the Winter semester!