Faculty, as you continue in delivering your courses through remote teaching, we’re here to help!
Here are the top 4 ways you can connect with us to receive assistance:
1. Drop-in Today | Tuesday, March 17
The eLearning team will be available to assist with Blackboard, Blackboard Collaborate, Panopto, and remote teaching questions until 4 PM.
- ALLENDALE: Please SIGN UP for a Consultation
Drop-in location – 4402 Kindschi Hall of Science (KHS)
- PEW GRAND RAPIDS CAMPUS: Please SIGN UP for a Consultation
Drop-in location – DEV A, Steelcase Library Knowledge Market
2. Email Us | email@example.com
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much detail as possible. We will respond as soon as possible via email or a live Blackboard Collaborate session to work with you.
3. Call Us | (616) 331-8526 | 9 – 5 Monday through Friday
If we are unable to take your call, please leave a message and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible. Your phone message is monitored by email@example.com.
4. Visit our Support Web Pages
- Blackboard, Collaborate, Panopto Support Information – Tip sheets and tutorials in using:
- Blackboard to deliver course materials, send announcements and email, create and manage assignments, and provide grades and feedback to students.
- Collaborate to meet LIVE via video conferencing with your students for teaching, virtual office hours, guest speakers, etc.
- Panopto to deliver video instruction to students with Panopto.
- Academic Continuity through eLearning – Recommendations for remote teaching.
- eLearning Academic Continuity and Technology Solutions for Campus Closings – Technology tips for academic continuity.
- FTLC Academic Continuity Information – Remote teaching information from the FTLC.
- GVSU Coronavirus Updates – College wide updates regarding COVID-19.
We’re here to help!