At GVSU, the eLearning and Emerging Technologies team is here to support faculty pursuing innovation in teaching and learning. Our team is dedicated to supporting faculty, contributing to teaching excellence, and enhancing student success through:
- exemplary instructional design
- effective application and integration of instructional technologies
- interactive digital media development
- administration and enhancement of the university’s enterprise learning management system (Blackboard)
- deployment of innovative emerging technologies
Reflecting back on 2019, we would like to recognize and celebrate the work of faculty at GVSU in their efforts to advance education through the application of technology in teaching. Digital transformation brings about tremendous opportunities and we are excited to collaborate to pioneer the future of education.
In the past year, our gvsuelearn.wordpress.com blog has had 4,849 views by 3,295 visitors, and we have published 56 posts!
Here are the top 9 most viewed posts from the eLearning and Emerging Technologies blog in the year 2019: