Eric Kunnen, Sherry Barricklow, and Hunter Bridwell from the eLearning and Emerging Technologies team traveled to Chicago for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference in Chicago, Illinois. With over 8,300+ attendees and large exhibit hall, the conference was full of innovative ideas.
Representing Grand Valley State University, Eric Kunnen, Associate Director of eLearning and Emerging Technologies delivered a presentation with John Scott, Product Manager, Blackboard Inc. along with the College of Southern Nevada and the University of Kentucky. Their session was entitled: “Leveraging Data-Driven Decision Making to Drive Student Success, Retention, and Accessibility Initiatives”
Here are a few posts and notes from Eric Kunnen’s “EdTech with Eric” blog:
- #EDU19 – Leveraging Data-Driven Decision Making to Drive Student Success, Retention, and Accessibility Initiatives
- #EDU19 – Transforming the Student Experience
- #EDU19 – Leveraging AI to Support Data Empowered Learning
- #EDU19 – A Shared Vision for Change: Strategies, Approaches, Techniques
- #EDU19 Where Good Ideas Come From – Keynote